I Am Me

 

            


                                 I AM ME

I’m Vhon Aiden Rabo, 15 years old and a grade 10 student at ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.


There are many things that best describes me. Incipiently, I am a cheerful person, even small jokes make me laugh. I’m easy to approach when you need my help and easy to be friends with. In addition, I’m also a good and obedient student. And I’m an introvert person.

 

Moreover, I also describe myself as a stuffed toy, why? Because when my circle of friends is sad or have a problem they come and approach me and tell me what happened to them, as their friend as their friend I comfort them until they until they are okay.

 

 Finally, I describe myself as adviser. Because when my friends have a problem, I give them advice so that it is clear to them what to do and so that what happened to them does not happen again. As well as my acquaintances, when they ask for advice, I’m happy to give them advice.



Reference:


Blogger:

    https://www.blogger.com

 

Comments

  1. What a good friend you are. We may not know each other but please continue as you are, I am pretty sure it may be a simple thing for you but trust me it meant a lot to your friends. They're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basing from this blog, I think you're fun to be with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends are lucky to have you. May your friendship lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fortunate your friends are to have you in their lives. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having someone who trusts you makes them feel safe telling everything to you. Continue being a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog not only highlights the importance of being a good friend but also offers practical tips on how to nurture and strengthen those relationships :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to meet you, it's good to know that you gave your friends advice when they feeling down and strengthen your relationship with your friends. Just do the good things, just like BSS say just do it without hesitation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s my pleasure to meet you, just continue what you are doing right now and be happy to what you are right now. Learn to appreciate little things and be humble always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to have a friend like you, a friend that i can share all my problems with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to know more about you, Vhon. Your friends are really lucky to have you. Do what makes you happy and continue on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts