"ICT 10 FIRST QUARTER JOURNEY"


I learned a lot during the first quarter. First and foremost, I learnt about the history of the internet, the Philippine pioneers, The software pioneers, Internet architecture, and the internet in the 2000s. I also learned how to create and publish a blog. I learnt about search engines, domain name levels, web browsers, and web servers. This class increased my understanding of the internet and its history. It seemed like fresh knowledge that I gained; it was great but a little stressful due to a few challenges, but it was still interesting to study. I intend to put this information and my discoveries to good use in the future.

My concerns and obstacles in the first quarter were that I didn't understand the lesson very well on the first day. The second is when we initially began writing a blog. I had no idea what I was doing because I had never done a blog before, and I also had trouble putting up photographs because they occasionally didn't load. The third is task completion owing to a lack of time. Finally, it is sometimes difficult to modify because it does not insert an image and occasionally it does not load. That's the only issue I've had in the first quarter.

I handled those issues by carefully listening to the teacher's discussion while also writing and taking notes on the crucial points of the subject being delivered. I also addressed the challenge of editing and making a blog by watching YouTube and paying attention to the teacher's instructions on what to do if the image did not load. I also dealt with problems and obstacles by enlisting the assistance of my classmates and friends.

Moving on, I will continue to give all my best in these upcoming quarters. In addition, I will do my very best to pass this subject. I'll stay motivated and inspired so that I can overcome any obstacles that stand in the way of personal growth and knowledge. After all, I have classmates and friends who will support and help me.
 

                                               


Reference:


Blogger:

    https://www.blogger.com

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. Just continue what you started and don't give up for your dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts