"QUARTER 2 REFLECTION"


I learned a lot in the second quarter. First and foremost, I learned about HTML and HTML BASIC HTML TAGS. During the second quarter, we also perform a lot of activities that are extremely exciting and enjoyable. I also gain a lot of information during this time. Furthermore, I've made several discoveries; it was exciting but also stressful owing to a few problems, yet it was still fun to study. I plan to put this information and my discoveries to good use in the future.


Throughout the second quarter, I struggled with persistent connectivity troubles, which hampered my ability to do numerous activities. The annoyance caused by intermittent internet connectivity frequently interrupted the flow of tasks. Furthermore, I encountered difficulty with crafting tasks, particularly when incorporating tags, codes, and other vital parts. Navigating these challenges needed patience and persistence, motivating me to explore technical solutions for connection stability and devote focused efforts to improving my expertise in activity design, particularly in the subtle components of tagging and coding. These obstacles, while demanding, provided wonderful learning opportunities, encouraging me to develop resilience and improve my talents for future pursuits. I handled those challenges by carefully listening to the teacher's discussion while both documenting and photographing the most important parts of the material being taught. I also handled the challenge of creating the activities by paying attention to the teacher's directions on how to carry out the activities. I also dealt with challenges and hurdles by soliciting the help of my classmates and friends. Moving forward, I shall continue to do my best in the future quarters. 


I will do my very best to pass this subject. I'll stay motivated and inspired so that I can overcome any obstacles that stand in the way of personal growth and knowledge. After all, I have classmates and friends who will support and help me.


Reference:

Blogger

        www.blogger.com

baba studio

        Pengertian Dan Definisi Dari HyperText Markup Language (HTML) | Kursus Website & Jasa                 Pembuatan Website (babastudio.com)

THE FREE TUTORIAL CENTRE

        A Basic HTML5 Page - The Free Tutorial Resource Centre (resource-centre.net)











Comments

Popular Posts