"QUARTER 4 REFLECTION"

An educational quarter it was, truly. I learned about COMPUTER SYSTEMS SERVICING, SECURITY MEASURES IN NETWORKS, TYPES OF ETHERNET CABLES AND HOW TO MAKE THEM, FABRICATION OF CABLES AND ITS TOOLS AND MATERIALS in relation to the first things. Other than that, we had a number of really amazing and interesting activities we did in the fourth quarter. I learned so much during this period, and I also made some revelations that were quite fun and challenging, despite some issues that made studying seem both engrossing and infuriating. I want to apply all this knowledge and findings later on.


I've had some difficulty in making the Ethernet cable, and I'm not happy with my exam scores. Since it was my first time, I was having trouble making it, but after watching instructions, I was able to accomplish it with ease. Despite being difficult, these challenges gave me amazing teaching moments that helped me strengthen my abilities and become more resilient in preparation for my future goals. And for the fourth quarter, that is the only issue I have encountered.






These challenges were overcome by me when I paid attention to the teacher’s explanation and guidance from Mr. Riambon our practice teacher. I take photo shots of the most important parts of the syllabus as well as lessons and activities. The difficulty of creating the exercises was also alleviated as I meticulously adhered to teacher’s instructions about how they should be done. Additionally, whenever I had problems in doing practical activities, I would consult my friends and classmates for assistance. In my upcoming new journeys, I will continue doing my best.

I will do my best to get through all subjects.I swear that my inspiration and motivation must remain intact so that nothing can divert me from further education and personal development. Anyway, these are not just words but a reality because there are friends and classmates that encourage and assist me in this regard.

Comments

Popular Posts